Having the right windows can make a substantial difference in a home. Not only do windows brighten up your day by letting in light, but they can also add value and energy efficiency to a home. Rochester Homes is proud to offer the Andersen 400 series windows as an optional upgrade. The 400 Series windows are double-hung, which means they have two operating sashes that move up and down, allowing for ventilation on the top, bottom or both. The windows tilt in for easy cleaning from the inside of your home and are constructed of wood, protected by a vinyl clad exterior. The 400 series is offered in white, sandstone or black.
The Andersen 400 Series Windows features include:
- Interior wood painted white
- Wood frame with exterior vinyl clad
- Wood sashes with Flexacron finished exterior
- High performance, low E argon-filled glass
- Colonial grids standard
- Standard double-hung casement kitchen window
- Tru-View insect screen
- Heat lock glass
- Limited lifetime warranty
To learn more about our windows, visit https://www.rochesterhomesinc.com/windows-and-blinds.